View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #14
MJM Distributing
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: TOO MANY TO LIST
Send a message via AIM to MJM Distributing Send a message via Yahoo to MJM Distributing
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001e46330coupe View Post
I want to put eibach lowering springs on my 2001 330ci on 18s, what's the biggest drop I could get without rubbing the stock fenders?
The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs for your car would give it an approximate 1.1" to 1.2" or so drop (give or take). While a mild drop like that should not rub the fenders on an 18 inch wheel, things like the size of the tires and/or the offset of your wheels will also come into play. Unless you're running some wild offset or crazy fat sidewall, you should be okay. Also, a set of blown and sagging shocks could come into play in the matter if that's a serious problem. Those 3 factors (individually or combined) should be considered. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM us with a contact number and a rep will give you a call for some 1-on-1 consultation on the matter. And keep in mind, we have special deals on select Eibach and H&R Springs for members of this forum. PM us with any questions.
MJM Distributing is offline   Reply With Quote