View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #63
Born Again

Location: Tis quite a statement. Where do you live - where do we all live? in our minds? our souls? our bodies?
My Ride: She aint much 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxual328ci View Post
I have to LOL at the negative iPhone comments. Its like those who bash something that they don't own. Or realize everything is not for you. I was having a talk with an IT guy and he didn't know all the stuff that come with an iPhone. Sure you can do some things on an Samsung or any droid, but if you list everything you will find that the iPhone does more.

As for the call quality... this goes back to the cell phone companies. Any Apple user or person that really works on computers knows that Apple has had a long history with Verizon and AT&T and Comcast with their wi-fi connection. Its a simple fix in which the cable and mobile companies refuse to change. Sad but true.

back to the OP. Pick the one that has the features you like to use. I use the iPhone because it's the only phone that works with my recording software and my camera software. Oh and the only phone which I can retrieve my Mac mail nicely. Oh and with the Apple TV ..gaming is BIGGER!
Actually I know many of us here who are saying sg3 and have the iPhone 5 including myself.

Dude put down the Koolaid - iOS 5 sucks balls

And your Apple TV sucks too. Very limiting. Still no apps. Mirroring is the only thing useful.

best mod to date : OEM grocery bag holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell View Post
E46Fanatics - the Honda community of gun owners. Keep staying classy, I'm sure you all are going to be excellent examples of how to keep gun rights from being infringed. :facepalm:
Born Again is offline   Reply With Quote