View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #47
Grande D

My Ride: Whiiiite BMW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
Or spent on a quality college education where schooling really does matter.
You have done a pretty convincing job in proving that state schools are a great option. Are you saying that saving for a more expensive college education is a better option in your book?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVR JDM View Post
No. I am in the suburbs of St. Louis (if I read your question correctly). That is why I mentioned this might be true of his locale, but is not universal.

If I didn't think (nay, KNOW) I was getting a better education overall at a private school I would save my money. Test scores do not tell the entire story about what is going on at a school.

For my wife and I, this is a decision that is still up in the air and is dependent on finances at this point.
I think you've got it right. There is a lot more going on in private schools than just the scores.

Some of the private schools have really stuck up kids, avoid those.

Some of them are much better at giving kids big picture perspective than any public school could hope to be. Namely- actually- many quaker schools, and some other religious schools.
dont listen to these fuQ faces... just go to a junk yard and get a used complete left rear end. i cracked my left rear control arm on the highway because i was driving w/o shocks... lol! ***Was too busy caking on these bitches instead of taking care my car!***
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote