Thread: mercedes vs BMW
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:56 AM   #49
SABR42

My Ride: Audi S5, VW GTI Mk6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M=Power View Post
Im serious. My friend owns an a7. Clean car but bland and has that cheap volkswagen feel to it. You want nice leather/trim sit in a 650i gran coupe or merc CLS.
Compare the smaller models though.

I've driven an E90 3-series, and the interior was just bland and outdated compared to the B7 A4. BMW stepped up their game in the F30 3-series, but I'd still take the B8 A4's interior over the BMW's. Also, BMW charges you extra for leather seats in the 3 series, which are standard in the Audi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf_234 View Post
you obviously haven't driven many. Mercedes are absolutely next level. My car is FAST. and the ONLY car that has ever beat me on the track is my friend's E55 with the lightweight pulley and software, and it pretty much destroyed me. They are absolute beasts and the detail that merc puts into their cars is almost unmatched. This is all referring to the top of the line models obviously, i wouldn't buy a bmw or mercedes that wasnt AMG, msport, M, fully loaded, etc.

for people who don't understand benz, just watch this video

i will also say that comparing mercedes and bmw isnt really useful, they are different animals. i am just saying that if you don't think mercedes is nice, drive a c63 or a g63 around for a few weeks and get back to us, haha.
it doesn't have to be a this or that argument. you can have both.

hands down my favorite benzs made are the g63 and the c63 black series.
When did I say Mercedes wasn't nice or lacked quality?

What I DID say, multiple times, is that Mercedes doesn't offer manual transmission on their cars. This is a FACT that you cannot argue with.

I don't drive automatics.