Thread: Beware Khoalty
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
hotwilzz

My Ride: 2002 330XI
Beware Khoalty

Just want to warn any others that might consider them the customer service does not even rate terrible, it's non existent. I ordered a set of their piano black grilles for my e46; shipped timley, looked great but upon install one side of the 2 piece grille would not stay attached properly leaving a gap between the grille and hood.

I sent my first notice to them requesting help in 12/1. Met all their requests for photos and ensuring I installed per instructions which I had. Then the communication started getting less and less.

On 12/11 I sent the email copied beliow and now nearly 3 days later they have not responded in any form. I strongly encourage you to seek another vendor and avoid these guys at all costs

"Kevin

I continue to try and resolve my issue amicably and I donít believe I have asked for anything unreasonable. With regard to the driverís side piano black grille I received from you I have only ever asked for a replacement after ensuring I had tried all the steps you suggested to resolve fitment issue; which has all be done and as you know I even sent pictures on two occasions illustrating the poor fitment due to the 2 pieces separating.

That all laid out I ask again will you please send me a replacement for the driverís side. I am happy to return the defective pieces in your box if you send me a return label."

Cheers,

David

Last edited by hotwilzz; 12-16-2012 at 01:51 PM. Reason: typo in title
hotwilzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.