View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 11:20 AM   #133
Kris@TSS
Sponsor

My Ride: 2005 BMW 545i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waggonpuller View Post
I've been following this thread for awhile and I think I have just about decided to give these a shot. Normally I would have stuck my nose up at parts such as these, but so far these things sure do have a lot of "pros" and not many "cons". I have been amazed with the amount of customer service Kris has provided, along with several other factors. My only concern is that the lowest setting doesn't look all that low. I am not going for the slammed look, but it seems like there should be a little more adjust ability there. Does it seem to work out once the springs settle? I've got a touring model so I hope I won't run into a problem having a reverse rake. Speaking of... anyone know if this set works on wagons? Kris?

Thanks, Mark
Mark,

Thanks for the kind words on our customer service. It's good to hear that our efforts to help the E46 community are being heard and appreciated. The kit will fit the Wagon, Sedan, Coupe and Convertible. The Wagon will get up to 2.8" of drop in the front and 2.0" in the rear. We find that when the coilovers are set at the max. lowering height you can still have performance and good ride quality unlike other kits that dump the car and severely take away from performance and ride quality. I'd love to see a Street Edge kit on a wagon.
1-888-230-1288
kristina@thesuspensionsource.com
www.thesuspensionsource.com
Kris@TSS is offline   Reply With Quote