FS: 2006 330ci ZHP Performance Package
Location: Green Bay, WI
I am selling my 2006 BMW 330ci with the ZHP performance package. I am the second owner and purchased it from Enterprise motorcars (Bergstrom BMW) in the spring of 2011 with about 40,000 miles on it. It currently has 65,000 now which have mostly been highway driven (live in green bay and commute to work in Appleton). The car is in excellent condition and has always been very well maintained. The vehicle has never seen winter and has always been covered and stored during the snowy months. I myself am a certified BMW technician and have done all the maintenance myself with genuine BMW OEM parts and fluids. The interior is perfect shape and there are no tears in the leather or headliner. If you do some research on the 330ci with the ZHP performance package you will see how sought after of a model this is. I have all the two original keys and all the original books and paperwork including manual, maps and window sticker. Here are a few features of the vehicle.
- Exterior color --Mystic Blue Metallic
- Interior color- Natural Brown Montana Leather
- 6 Speed Manual transmission
- Cold weather package (heated seats, headlight washers, ski bag)
- Premium Package (BMW assist system & services, Leather upholstery, auto-dimming mirror, power lumbar support)
- Integrated Bluetooth phone capabilities with voice command
- Moon roof
- Power rear sunshade
- Adaptive Xenon Headlights ( turn with Steering wheel)
- Harman-Kardon sound system
- ZHP/Performance Package (M Sport Suspension, Front sport Seats, M Sport Steering wheel and shifter, M Sport aerodynamics package with rear spoiler, high gloss satin chrome trim, M Sport double spoke 18" wheels, anthracite roof liner, black cube aluminum trim)
- Shadow-line trim (black side trim, grill, and rear emblems)
- BMW OEM Aux audio input installed
- BMW OEM fitted car cover
- Professionally tinted windows with a lifetime warranty from MUNTZ in Appleton
- I also have a BMW OEM roof rack system with two bike mounts (this can be negotiated in with the price of the car or if buyer has no use for it then I will sell it separately.
I am looking to get $21,000. If you have any questions or would like any more pictures please feel free to call or text me. My name is Tyler and my phone number is (9 two 0) 327-3499. Thank you looking!
Last edited by T_Langer; 12-15-2012 at 01:28 PM.