View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #13
Grande D

My Ride: E90 M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcelratr View Post
Wonder if $5,000 cash and a quiet conversation over in the corner would solve this.

I feel bad for the kid, especially given all he's gone through. Jailing him when he declared it at the border crossing seems kinda excessive. Seems like if he's declaring it, the whole point is that he's asking permission to bring it into the country. They can refuse permission, confiscate it, tell him he's gotta return it to the US before he can enter or whatever. Jailing him for essentially asking permission sounds wacky to me.

Given the editorial tone of the article, I wonder if there are any key pieces of info being left out.

I hope his family and the Consulate can get him out of there soon.
I agree. And the story is awfully edited. It says "A surfing trip to Costa Rica has turned into a nightmare for a Marine veteran, who has been thrown into a Mexican where he is regularly shackled to his bed..."

No matter what anyone says that does effect its credibility. Any other sources on this?
dont listen to these fuQ faces... just go to a junk yard and get a used complete left rear end. i cracked my left rear control arm on the highway because i was driving w/o shocks... lol! ***Was too busy caking on these bitches instead of taking care my car!***
Grande D is offline   Reply With Quote