View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #229
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdsesq View Post
Yes to both. I believe college is a bit more pure form of the game. Wider hash marks, no 2 minute warning, the PI rule is better as well.

Not to mention March Madness is great. There is no better 4 days of sports in this country than the first 2 rounds of the tournament. I take vacation from work just for that event. And usually have 8-10 brackets going.

With all that said, I am a Green Bay Packers shareholder and a Chelsea Pitch Owner as well. Been a GB fan my entire life and been a Chelsea supporter since the early 80's. Been with those teams through good and bad and absolute lousy. When I started following Chelsea we weren't even 1st division. I remember GB having 15 of 16 seasons with a 500 or less record. And the one we didn't we went 8-7-1.
Fair enough. Giants fan here since I could comprehand football at a young age. What college teams in particular?

I have to agree about football being more pure at the college level. Better rules and constantly revolving players in and out of positions as players move on and new ones fill their spots. Recruiters and coaches really have their work cut out for them. It's in a sense less predictable although the top contenders tend to have their streaks. More exciting to say the least.