View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #12
dragonst185

My Ride: 2001 330xi
2001 330xi 5sp - 89k

I have a 2001 330xi 5speed currently with 89k miles on it. I am the third owner, and the previous owner bought it as a certified used BMW. I have all service records prior to my ownership and it has been well maintained its entire life. I've been contemplating on putting her up in the spring to get back into another 2-seater. I haven't been actively trying to sell it, just saw your post and thought it may be exactly what you're looking for. No major mods: M3 shift knob, P46 projector headlights, 5000k HID's, LED Angel Eyes, yellow "Chris Brown" DRL's and fogs, and Lamin-X on all front lights. 17"x9" ASA AR-1's with 235/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzaks all around *they do have BMW center caps now. Wheels are a bit scuffed up, but no shakes or imbalances (used set that were always winter wheels). I also have the stock wheels to go with the car of course. Exterior has a few small scratches that have already been touched up, interior is in fantastic condition. Drives great, no noises, stops on a dime and a fresh PA inspection to be done this week. See pics below (sorry, all from my iphone):

You could contact me here via pm; email: Wangzilla0185@gmail.com; or call/text: 717-371-1613

-Arnold
dragonst185 is offline   Reply With Quote