View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #48
pauljcl

My Ride: 2005 330cic
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmernut3 View Post
Paul, this is possible but I do not know the answer to your question. If memory serves me correctly, there is a piece of rubber insulation behid the seat. And I'm also thinking that there's another unit mounted on that wall, maybe for the roll-over protection. Just guessing here. You know, you should be able to call your local dealer & give him the vin# & he should be able to retrieve the passkey #. I searched for these units on ebay the other day & some had the # & some didn't. Some were ID'd as "FK" instead of "PK"
Thank you. I remember being told that my car did not have Bluetooth at the moment I ordered it, but it would seem it was built 'on the cusp' of the dates where the Bluetooth function was installed or enabled. What gives hope is that my phone detects the car when I press the R/T button. I would have assumed that the R/T button would be inoperative if there was no Bluetooth.
Anyway, I will be bringing the car in for some repairs in the New Year and will ask the dealer at that point. Of course, if I DO have BT, you will hear from me!
Again, tks. for all your help!
pauljcl is offline   Reply With Quote