View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:42 AM   #23
2000_328CI
DK Jack Sparrow

My Ride: 328Ci | Range Rover
Send a message via AIM to 2000_328CI Send a message via MSN to 2000_328CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan08 View Post
Chase in case you haven't realized, there are people out there who do a shitty job at parenting. Look at all the bafoons who pop kids out just to profit off of them yet take no part in raising them properly to become productive citizens. Perhaps a certain percentage of the money the government is handing these people should be used on proper education for parents to raise and stimulate children positively.
I realize there are tons of crappy parents.. but there is NO way a parent like the one you described is going to benefit from a "training class". It will just suck up resources and throw more money down the drain trying to benefit scumbags.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolved View Post
Remove the tax benefit/social services benefit for anything over 2 or 3 kids and I bet we'll see a lot fewer people having kids. However, no one would probably go for that because it could put a serious negative impact on innocent kids.

Edit: Reed.....
I stand behind this 100%. Hell, remove the tax benefits for ALL kids. Make those that have multiple kids pay MORE for them. There is no justification for an inner city family getting MORE money from the government for popping out MORE children that they can't already afford. It's preposterous.

Look at the 50s, 60s, and 70s... middle class families had plenty of kids that they could afford to care for. Look at today. Middle class families have mayyyybe two or three kids, upper class families have mayyybe one or two... lower class families? 5 or 6! The socioeconomic realities of our birth rates are NOT healthy nor sustainable.. especially when we couple them with a society that believes the rich (which are shrinking) should pay for all those below them (which is growing exponentially).

Everything you need to know on muffler deletes : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=745244
Wrapping an E46 in Vinyl : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ghlight=bronze
2000_328CI is offline   Reply With Quote