View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #61
WDE46

My Ride: 2004 330Ci OBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Mango View Post
I don't get why people complain about tramlining as if there's something wrong with their car's suspension. These aren't buicks. A responsive car will respond to road irregularities. It's called steering feel. (providing your suspension is maintained, you have good quality low-profile tires AND alignment.) if there's any play in your suspension, your suspension will be slower to react.
Mine isn't just your average tramlining. Sometimes at low speeds it can require a ton of force to keep the car going in the desired direction. I know i whould feel a good bit of the road, but mine is excessive right now. I really think it has something to do with the strut mounts or the fluid that's in my car. I will FINALLY be able to change the fluid this Sunday because I'll be able to recruit my dad for help. Not many of my friends are car guys and I don't really trust em to help me so I don't ask. I can be an asshole to work with if it's my property that's being worked on and you don't know what you're doing.

Last edited by WDE46; 12-18-2012 at 03:27 PM.
WDE46 is offline   Reply With Quote