Thread: Cancun anyone?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
Eliott's-BMW

My Ride: E46 3-Pedal Mafia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
I did a search and found some info but seemed a little dated..anyway so we're staying in the hotel zone and from what I understand we don't really need to leave this area? How are the beaches? I've been all over the Caribbean, how do they compare? Anywhere in particular for NYE in the hotel zone? Staying at the live aqua luxury if anyone's been there..leave Christmas morning come back the 1st. Are the pyramids worth checking out?
I've been there 3 times within the past 15 years.
If you stay in the hotel zone you don't really have to leave the area but you will miss out on a lot of other fun activities. you should at least go to isla mujeres and eat seafood, its delicious, you can also visit the locals downtown area buy cheap t-shirts and whatever.
The beach is the best I've seen the sand is almost white and water looks aqua blue and you can even see the fish swimming in it.
The hotels are all nice but Live Aqua Luxury? I particularly don't recommend the 5 star unless you like to be surrounded by senior citizens that hate noise, I like the 4 star instead.

"May GOD grant you DOUBLE the amount you wish upon me!"
Eliott's-BMW is offline   Reply With Quote