View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #54
E46330iguy

My Ride: Supercharged 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby24 View Post
Well, perhaps you should have considered the context of a thread in which we are discussing a turbo's use in an "econobox" versus a naturally aspirated "econobox".

An intelligent person would have deduced that the concept of having power on demand with a turbo would be referring to a turbo's ability to provide power on demand where a naturally aspirated smaller engine cannot.

But that's assuming I'm talking to an intelligent person. Clearly I assumed too much.
Does trying to insult me make you feel better about yourself? Great. I didnt say you where wrong nor was I. I said coming into the conversation we didnt understand what each other meant. There is no need to try an insult me, If you felt like trying to teach me/ Help me understand something there is much better ways to do so since helping others is what this forum is about. Like i said we had two differnt versions of "power on demand"

you've Met a terrible fate haven't you ?

KONI /Michelin/Stoptec/Borla/ Bimmerbrake / MTechII/AA Stage one (for now) Automatic--->5 speed swap/ UUC High performance clutch kit

Questions about Header wrap? clickHere
Supercharger build thread click Here
E46330iguy is offline   Reply With Quote