View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #32
wildirish317

My Ride: 2004 325Ci vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Knuckles View Post
Wow, some good questions and points are being raised. To be clear, I'm the OP but not the builder. I'm certain he'll be back here to answer some of your questions. I invited him to join this forum and participate. Watch for his posts in this thread, there's one now on the first page. He may take over when comfortable posting pics, etc. I talked with him on a phone and thought this project may be exciting to check out.

Builder's Name: "v8madhatter"

Don't get discouraged. There are several threads on this forum where people have dropped a Corvette engine into an E46. It sounds like v8madhatter is taking the pains to keep as many original parts as possible, and that is encouraging. Most of us support that.

I'd much rather see a chevy smallblock dropped into an E46 than tinted windows and blacked out body lights. "Murdered" I think is the term for it. Good term, don't take offense, but I'm not a fan.

“The test of the machine is the satisfaction it gives you. There isn't any other test. If the machine produces tranquility it's right. If it disturbs you it's wrong until either the machine or your mind is changed.”
wildirish317 is offline   Reply With Quote