View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #623
Sensi09

My Ride: __
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Inline6 View Post
In other news, my squat numbers dropped drastically today. I struggled with 375 lbs.; I only mustered two sets of 3. This is the second time that I've noticed a significant decrease in my strength from not eating due to relationship issues. The first occurred when I struggled with 335 lbs. on the bench Friday. I have been eating once, maybe twice a day tops, and I have been severely under calories. I lost 2 pounds!!! I was 184 lbs. AFTER eating chicken and rice for breakfast and drinking water during my lifting session. This is all bad! I treated myself to a steak, mashed potatoes, broccoli, chicken strips and a strawberry shortcake tonight at TGIF, then ate a bag of chips and some Gummi Savers. I need to fix this calorie deficit bullsh|t, and fast!!!
You should be DLing 5xx with those numbers. I still struggle with 315 on squat, but hoping for 4 plates with DL.

I feel lack of sleep or not eating well bothers me more if I workout later in the day. If I can workout in the morning, I don't think it affects me as much.
Sensi09 is offline   Reply With Quote