View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 08:06 AM   #10
L0standards

My Ride: E46/325i-sold e46/m3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fth001 View Post
D2 and BC coilovers go low and they are good quality too.
Prob going look into bc's
Quote:
Originally Posted by M325er22 View Post
ST, Tien, or BC Racing. I have ST's which I got because its a lil stiffer than stock but still good ride quality. From what I read, the other two are similar to the ST. HTH
Sent from my LG-P509 using Bimmer App
I have friends that ran st's back when I had a Volkswagen just don't seem to do the job for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
My bad. You should have mentioned more of what you're looking for. Your screen name of "low standards" doesn't help your case either.
All good my previous 325i had rokkors but that was a daily so didn't wanna spend alot on coils but for the m3 different story
Quote:
Originally Posted by fth001 View Post
ST's are a good choice but they are not really meant to ride low. On those the lower you go, the shorter the compression stroke gets. I think I read in another thread that they are not covered under warranty if you have them set at the lowest setting. Not sure though, maybe somebody knows for sure. The D2's and BC's can be set at the lowest setting and still allow a full stroke, not that it would matter because you would be scraping the fender liners anyway.
Thanks for the advice
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsummers View Post
look up broadway static. They're coils go lower than any others without sacrificing ride quality. The infamous SoLow has them on his M3.
Tried looking these up seem they don't make them at this time