View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 09:07 AM   #32
wasp9166
ima touching member

My Ride: 04 330i jet black
Send a message via Yahoo to wasp9166
Quote:
Originally Posted by tock172 View Post
Whatever, most of what you post is garbage and not worth reading.

Ah, another logical person. I must confess, I do not like unnecessary wires in the cabin of my car. My Valentine 1 is hardwired with minimal cord showing and the cables I have for my iPhone 5 and iPad are stowed neatly in the glovebox unless being used, right next to my aux cable. My disdain for wires in the cockpit is so great that I opted for the slightly decreased sound quality of bluetooth audio streaming. I absolutely love getting in my car and not having to take my phone out of my pocket at all. I have full control from the steering wheel and it connects instantly.

I purchased a knockoff lightning connector from amazon for my iPhone as a spare to keep in my car. I'm not too happy with it. It only charges the phone when plugged in one way and to get it to work with my flush USB adapter I need to plug it in and unplug it several times. The other day it arched when I unplugged it from my phone

you wouldn't know unless you read it, one man's garbage is another man's treasure

merry xmas tocksucker

"if polarity comes from protons, does morality come from morons?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ330 View Post
"Mommy and Daddy are getting a divorce now because wasp9166 had to piitb with Mom."
wasp9166 is online now   Reply With Quote