View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 04:45 PM   #1
Roobe16

My Ride: '05 M3
Peake Code Reader, LeatherZ Spare Wheel, Transmission Fluid and OEM Headlight Parts

I am willing to ship all these items for the price quoted, EXCEPT the OEM Transmission Fluid - local pickup only for this. Prices are firm.

LeatherZ Spare Tire w/ Leather Cover - $165 shipped
Brand new, never used (thankfully!) This item is no longer produced and is the ideal spare to carry on long trips; fits under the trunk cover with minimal impact to trunk space.

LeatherZ spare (jack kit is NOT included)

LeatherZ spare with cover off..

Peake Research Engine Code Tool: R5 FCX-3-16 - SOLD
Diagnostic Tool for BMW's 2001 to 2007. I've used it four times to troubleshoot the Service Engine Soon light, and it's saved me $$$ from going to an indy shop or dealer - a must have!!! It is in perfect working condition, includes carrying case. Retail price is $149.99. Instructions and code list can easily be found online here:
http://www.peakeresearch.com/manuals...201.0%20NA.pdf

OEM BMW Manual Transmission Fluid (also for SMG), 3.1 Liters - SOLD
I used this to change my transmission fluid last spring (it's easier than you think!) and this is the leftover amount - more than plenty to do your own transmission fluid change. Five liters retails for at least $144, so save yourself some money on the next Inspection Service!

Last edited by Roobe16; 12-29-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Roobe16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.