View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #113
hizhinezz
Outlier

My Ride: 01 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond42262 View Post
Yeah, there are some teams you can automatically throw up a check in the W box even before the season starts........Cleveland, St Louis, Detroit, Jacksonville.......it is more painful to lose to these teams than it is to lose to New York, or Denver.........perennial favorites.

I know I do. When I look at the schedule for Dallas I go through the schedule and look at the teams and go.............win, win, win, maybe, maybe , maybe but it's a home game so yes, maybe but it's an away game so probably not, probably not, gonna be a tough one........etc.........

Detroit, Cleveland, St Louis, Carolina and Jacksonville never enter a conversation doubting a win.....
I'm a bit biased since they beat the Pats at home this season but I think the Cards are actually underrated especially their D. Wisenhunt is fantastic defensive coach and coordinator they just have no QB and that's been their issue for years. They got to the Super Bowl the only year they had a decent passer with Warner, and they even have good WRs... All they need is a QB but easier said than done.