View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #1889
PainBreak

My Ride: 2004 325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb325@DynavinSolutions View Post
This is the correct way to look at it. It seems over the last few pages that these posters have missed much of what happened in the middle of this thread....I thought this would die based on all the bad experiences but it seems they have been buried in this giant thread!

This isnt about hurting anyones feelings or starting fights. There is A LOT of misinformation on these forums both about these units AND the dynavin units. I was pointing out that your post was incorrect, the units are not the same, not really even similar.

From what I have seen the Enco and the other units by different names would be more accurately called Hualingan clones as all the pics I have seen show that they appear to be the similar as the Hualingan units from a couple years ago. Those units existed alongside the early dynavin units, they were not copies, they were a competing product. But for all the reasons mentioned in this thread they failed. Dynavin kept going, and now the enco units have shown up looking similar so the story repeats itself......I posted about this early in this thread but I would not blame anyone for not reading a 100+ page thread....
I've read the entire thread, and as a whole, you're correct in that it's mucked up with misinformation. It is also just as rife with speculation, and I admit that I've added to that, but I preface this speculation with indicative phrases such as, "I believe" and "in my opinion" in the same way you've said, "from what I have seen."

It would do everyone in this thread a great service if you'd post a 6 side view of the Dynavin D99+ for the E46. I would love to compare and contrast with the latest Enco model, so we can spot all of the differences. At the very least, those differences would put to rest any delusions anyone has that they're identical hardware, no?
PainBreak is offline   Reply With Quote