Quote:
Originally Posted by SB_RavenE46 View Post
Vmr v710 19"

8.5 front
9.5 rear
Looking good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rovert View Post
Hahaha...I managed to keep mine fresh for 6 months. Then too excited for Bubble Tea and forgot to stop I curbed the front wheel. Then a year later I was shopping at a Lexus dealership and my car didn't like that so she put a curb in when I turned too early and the rear hit. Three years later I was storing them when I knocked one of the uncurbed one onto the concrete...it fell flat on it's face with no roll. 90% of the outside finish was chipped off. It's now flakes on the concrete...LOL. I have one more wheel to damage now!!
Oh man! That's no good haha. At that point I'd probably send them to get refreshed by a wheel repair shop!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollan View Post
I'm planning on getting the CSL reps in 18x8.5. I don't want to run staggered, so I plan to keep the 225 width. Will the stock sports package suspension be low enough? Gap right now is 2 fingers exact in front, & 2 fingers tight in the back.
That will totally depend on your personal preferences. I've seen a handful of cars running our wheels on factory suspension and they look great. Of course they look better when they're lower but it's totally up to you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by THECLEANERBEAMER View Post
Hey guys I'm about to mount some tires on to my v718 and I was just reading stories of the paint chipping super easy and it kinda has me worried can you tell me your experience with the finish and how good it holds up with chips and such?
If you go to the right shop they should not have any issues when mounting tires. We use Hunter equipment here, we mount tires regularly, and we do not have any issues chipping the paint off of the wheels at all.

Facebook! | Flickr! | Blog! | Instagram!
*** WINTER WHEEL/TIRE SALE!! ***
VMRWheels is offline   Reply With Quote