View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Also got a lit ZHP shift knob from a forum member at M3Forum.net.....the best lit knob you can find in my opinion...glad to have this

It was also time to replace my OE boot lid with something more aggressive so I opted for the carbon fiber CSL boot lid which is shown below

I also slapped on the CSL diffuser as well

Then in May of 2012 I picked up my new baby...a 2003 ZHP to share the garage with the ///M. The ///M had a family again!

Now I had to share mod duties between both cars....for the past year, most of the mod duties have been going to my ZHP as it will assume 90% of the daily driving duties as well as winter driving...

I then changed out my interior trim with a product from AutoCarbon in Germany......a carbon fiber interior trim kit.

The black OEM door panels came shortly after the trim kit and then followed by my black nappa leather seats and head rests...

The next mod for the ///M arrived in the form of a carbon fiber CSL center console

Recent updates to the ///M:

BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace

The first group shows the strut bar mounted but I haven't modded the battery terminal yet.
These pics were taken with my ultra-high quality iPhone

The next group shows the strut bar mounted with the battery terminal modded.
These pics were taken with my Nikon DSLR

My hands were shaking on the first pic since I was still getting used to the chilly weather yesterday morning.

I used liquid electrical tape to cover the exposed metal....as you can see it seemed to do the job fairly well

a few pics of the strut tower top where I have access to my coil over adjustments...

driver's side

passenger's side

I took my ///M to work this morning and enjoyed the drive....checked the strut bar after parking my car and everything was A-OK!
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l 365AutoSports one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets

Last edited by cak323i; 12-26-2012 at 11:00 PM.
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote