View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
pjd0sca

My Ride: Porsche BMW
NY 1998 E36 M3 Coupe Alpine White

Hi, I have a 1998 e36 m3 with 119,xxxmiles for sale. The car is my daily driver so Milage will go up slowly. The car is Alpine Whits on Dove Gray Electric Vadars. The only reason i have decided to sell the m3 is because i want to buy amother e39 m5. Within the time I have owned it I have replaced the motor and tranny mounts and they were original and starting to show wear. I used Updated OEM motor mounts and for the trany i used UUC Blacks w/Enforcer Cups. Other than that I have have done nothing to this car. It is a Dinan stage 2 car as it has a Dinan carbon fiber intake a Dinan exhaust and also a Dinan stage 2 tune. The car runs great and gives me no troubles at all. The car currently sits on Hankook Ventus Evo v4es tires in great shape. The wheels mounted on the car are painted black bmw style 71 wheels 225/45-17 up front and 245/4-17 on the rears. It also comes with the original M Contour spare wheel painted black as well. The car currently needs 4 things. The clutch is going. It will need to be replaced sooner rather than later, it is still driveable for a bit it just slips on a hills. I Am Negiable on my price so feel free to offer. The car needs the RTABs replaced, the sunroof is off its track, and the brake pedal rear light sensor needs replace. And the coolant level sensor is acting wacky it pops up but I get the level and it is fine. Those are the problems I Know of with the car. I have 25 pictures on my phone I can text or email so contact me at (914)-629-6265 or foxracin617@aim.com . - James
I am asking 8,000 or best offer

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD OFF OF MY PHONE I will try of a computer when I can email me or text for them in meantime

Last edited by pjd0sca; 12-27-2012 at 08:18 PM. Reason: PRICe
pjd0sca is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.