View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 06:55 AM   #69
adamdifilippo

My Ride: The M
I don't let people borrow my car except for immediate family and a few friends. I would let a select few cousins that are trust worthy but they can't drive stick. Select few friends are allowed if I know that they will take care of it. No rules or anything special, just treat it nicely. Well, there is one rule, no revving high until she's warm. Once she's warm, do whatever you want.

Its not a matter of my car having a soul or being irreplaceable, its a matter of respect. Most people don't have respect for other people's stuff. I work hard for my money and I don't want it to be wasted because someone else doesn't give a crap about my stuff. I hated giving people rides when I was in USMC because they didn't have common courtesy. Not that my car is above any one or anything, but you don't need to slam the door as hard as people do, don't need to kick the door panels every time you get in and out of the car, don't need to throw the seat back (coupe) and stuff. Just common courtesy that not many people have any more. My car is a 2001, the interior looks decent because I do little things to take care of it. I'd like to keep it that way, and I know most other people won't.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App
adamdifilippo is offline   Reply With Quote