View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #30
cak323i
Modded ///Member

My Ride: ///M3 & 330i ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
buying a car from a dealership is best to look on the weekend, then make your offer on the Monday. that Monday is NYE and last day of month and year. they have big incentive to sell before then. if the salesman is off Monday he may even call you back Sunday to deal. but he wants his monthly sales and yearly to look good.
Now this is one of the best suggestions I have seen in this thread....well done Alex! OP, as other's have said in previous posts.....look into the maintenance history of this car...what major maintenance was completed and when, any issues throughout the life of the car... any accidents and such.

One of the things you should be looking to do if you get this car is a cooling system refresh, brake system refresh, VCG/DISA/VANOS seals refresh...

All of this can be DIY'd so no need to be worried...the cooling system on these cars are really easy to work on and I'm sure Mango can give helpful inputs regarding this area

Yes, you can expect to spend roughly $2k/yr if you want to have a properly maintained BMW....not one that has been cheaped out and will surely give you severe headaches years down the road. Depending on the level of OCD you happen to have and available funds....you may quickly exceed the $2k in your first year of ownership but that all depends on your situation and level of OCD Best of luck on your decision... looks like this is a nice ZHP!
2004 TiAg ///M l OEM CSL interior door panels l OEM CSL bootlid l Scorza CSL center console | Navigation | LCM s/w 4.5 triple blink | OEM black interior retrofit | BC Racing BR Coilovers l BMW Performance Carbon Fiber strut bar & Short Shift Kit l Gruppe M carbon kevlar CAI l BMW iPod Integration l Alu Tech interior Trim l Lit F10 ///M5 Shift Knob l Umnitza Orion V4 A/E's l 365AutoSports one piece cf CSL lip | BBS CH & ARC-8 wheel sets
cak323i is offline   Reply With Quote