View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #179
Raymond42262

My Ride: Is German
I have never seen this before........

Barry Jennings
Witnessed Event: Collapse of the Twin Towers

On the morning of September 11, 2001, Barry Jennings, who was a housing authority official in New York City, was near the World Trade Center Towers when they were attacked. Following the incident Barry reported to the city's command center, which was located on the 23rd floor of the 7 World Trade Center structure. After reaching the office, Jennings and a man named Michael Hess realized that the room was completely empty. In an interview taped for the Loose Change film series, Jennings discussed the moment. "There was steaming coffee and sandwiches on the tables. It seemed that the room had recently been vacated."

After getting word to evacuate, Jennings and Hess started to move down the staircase of 7 WTC. When the pair reached the 6th floor they were hit by a large explosion. The stairs underneath the men gave way and they were forced to climb over rubble to reach the 8th floor. While on the 8th floor Barry Jennings reported the sound of multiple loud explosions from below. Jennings and Hess were eventually saved by a collection of New York City firefighters and taken to an area called the "lobby." The area was completely obliterated. While traveling through the lobby, Barry Jennings commented on dead bodies.

"And the firefighter who took us down kept saying, "Do not look down." I kept saying, "Why?" We were stepping over people. And you know when you can feel when you are stepping over people."

At 5:21 on the evening of September 11, 2001, the 7 World Trade Center building suffered a complete failure. The official cause of the collapse was due to damage sustained when the nearby North Tower of the WTC collapsed. The debris ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed. The destruction of 7 WTC is a controversial subject among conspiracy theorists. Along with the Twin Towers, 7 WTC was the first steel building to experience a complete failure due to fire. The structure didn't crumble as you might expect from fire damage. Instead it fell in an absolute free-fall (about 8 seconds).

Barry Jennings finished his interview for Loose Change by saying "I'm just confused about one thing, why World Trade Center 7 went down in the first place - I'm very confused about that - I know what I heard, I heard explosions." Barry Jennings challenged the official 9/11 report. He said that while in the building he heard multiple explosions and witnessed damage not caused by fire. For this reason, many people found the testimony of Jennings contradictory to the official story of what happened on 9/11. Barry Jennings died on August 19, 2008, from an unknown cause. He passed away only a couple days before a report was to be released by the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) on the collapse of 7 WTC.

SOURCE:
http://listverse.com/2011/08/18/top-...died-suddenly/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=5LO5V2CJpzI

Last edited by Raymond42262; 12-28-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Raymond42262 is offline   Reply With Quote