View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #11
Jesse M

My Ride: 05' ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kong View Post
Why would you post that then not any details or pics?
Ok, sorry. First they start you off with neck wraps to loosen up your muscles with soft music and a waterfall in the "quiet room" before you start the session. Lemon water is offered, too. A couples room is a secluded room with two beds and two masouses. Again, there is light relaxing music playing for the duration of the session. Typically you want to focus on a certain area that is bothersome for your first time. I had my neck, shoulders and hands done. It was amazing. One hour straight of non stop deep tissue therapy. Communication is encouraged to the person massaging you to ensure a proper procedure. Ie: telling her she's doing a good job, certain spots to hit etc.. You can talk to whoever you came in with, but I was so deep in unconscious relaxation that I ignored her for the hour lol. Oh and you have to undress to your own "comfort level" so just my boxers.. There is a towel covering any parts of your body not being worked on.

Tl;dr. If you have a gf, surprise her and get a 1 hour couples session. About $200.