View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
BWOODM3

My Ride: 2002 M3 convertible
Unhappy Lighting overload- questions inside

Ok, so I have a 02 M3 Convertible...My lights (bi-xenons) keep flashing while I drive at night. I have searched and searched, and I keep reading about how I should replace my ignitor or replace my bulbs. I have no passed history on my car what so ever, all I know is that the wiring the last owner did was VERY SKETCHY. And I might just replace the whole set up if I have to. Here are my questions...

-What bulbs should I order? D2S or...?

-How can I find out what type of setup I have?

-Assuming my bulbs ARE D2S, can I order the ZKW lenses I keep reading about? What else should I order to re-do my D2S lighting to pair up with the ZKW stuff?

-What are come good sites legit sites to order this stuff on?

- My car doesn't come with the fancy auto light come on whatever thing, or a auto leveler (that I know of) is there something I can install to help with the auto leveling?

I love my car, slowly but surely I have been updating/correcting the mistakes the last owner caused . If you guys can help me out with as much info and advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I can post photos of whatever is needed. I have taken the head lights assembly apart many many times however I never took any photos.

Thanks in advance!
-Chris

Last edited by BWOODM3; 12-29-2012 at 12:15 PM.
BWOODM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.