12-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Join Date: Mar 2011
My Ride: '03 TiAg ///M3
Somewhat agree. $15k is within KBB but realistically $12-13k is fair.
Originally Posted by zhp43867
This forum fantasizes about low zhp resale value, but it isn't the case. That seems like a good deal to me!
Alex, you know what he meant. 06 is the newest of the E46s and is a relatively rare year for anything but the M3.
OP, that is a beautiful color and it seems to be a good deal. ZHPs don't really cost any more to maintain than a normal 330.
The car is no more (or less) reliable than other e46 models. The "pros" in my book are as follows:
- Added 10 hp (not a lot but I've seen people spend a lot more in CAI and headers for those gains)
- Way better suspension (low and tight)
- Nicer interior trim
- M3 wheel
- Better rims than stock
- Nicer body (MTech II bumper and diffuser)
- Random kinks fixed by this time like subframe issues
- A 6th gear (just feels good man)
Other than that it's just a 330ci. I've owned both an I like the ZHP a lot more. The only thing I wish it had was pre-facelift headlights
/// Dinan ECU /// Brembo BBK /// BBS LM 19" /// Bilstein PSS10
/// Eisenmann Exhaust /// Supersprint Mid Pip /// AC Schnitzer Spoiler
/// Hamann Lip /// AC Schnitzer CF Diffuser /// K&N CAI /// Valentine 1
Coming Soon...... OEM SSK, CSL bootlid