View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
nickpiper12

My Ride: AW E46 M3 Coupe
FS: Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers with Rogue RSM's - E46 M3

I don't post much here. On m3forum more under the same username. I have iTrader feedback there.

Putting my Bilstein PSS9's up for sale, which are currently still installed on my car. Car is in storage now and I'm starting my subframe reinforcement hopefully next week. Thinking of moving to something different.

They have ~18-20k miles on them. They were installed by the previous owner of the car. No issues, clunks, etc with them. They've never been in salt or anything as the car has always been driven in warm months. As with any used suspension it's always not a bad idea to get them rebuilt, just to avoid any problems in the future. But they have not given me any problems ever since I bought the car. Very nice setup! The RE RSM's are missing two side nuts that you can pick up from any hardware store. New bushings from RE might be a good idea. They are pretty cheap if I remember correctly, $10.

If you want them I can uninstall them for you and ship them out. Here are some pictures. I cleaned them up real quick. Very good condition. Upon removal, I'll give them a better cleaning treatment.

Driver Front:

Driver Rear:

Passenger Rear:

Passenger Front:

RE RSM's:

Price - $700 shipped anywhere in the United States.

Thanks!

Last edited by nickpiper12; 12-30-2012 at 10:07 AM.
nickpiper12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Ads by Google

Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.