View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #290629
325inthe510

My Ride: 152ci of madness
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
Ugh... all good points. This gun law stuff is hard.
That's why the best option is less gun control.

I agree with thorough background checks and psychiatric evaluations, and also training in safe handling of firearms. Perhaps a voucher system to encourage people to buy a gun safe...

There should not be any restrictions on magazine capacity, and concealed carry should be shall issue nationwide. Criminals carry without permits, the only losers are these abiding citizens. It's damn near impossible to get a permit if you live in the civilized (ie areas with high levels of minorities and crime) parts of california. And there shouldnt be any registration whosoever, at least not on a federal level. Canada tried it, found it was a colossal waste of resources and promptly ended it. Like Thomas Jefferson said, "Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry". There is no reason citizens shouldn't be allowed to own fully automatic firearms, suppressors, sbrs, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkodama View Post
Man, I've been like hibernating this winter break. I'm struggling to wake up if I get less than 9 hours of sleep. I need to try to go to bed earlier.
I went to sleep at 2:30 am and my dog woke me up at 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 323ci newbie View Post
Niners!
Couldn't see it, stuck with chargers/raiders mediocrity. But I did catch the vikings game, thanks Adrian Peterson (should be MVP IMO) for securing 2nd seed for us

Sent in 3D with Bimmer App

Last edited by 325inthe510; 12-30-2012 at 08:07 PM.
325inthe510 is offline   Reply With Quote