View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:46 PM   #160
RockLee

My Ride: 99 328i. ZSP, ZPP,
Send a message via Yahoo to RockLee Send a message via Skype™ to RockLee
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi its me alec View Post
The interior of the GTR does not feel cheap. It's not a Ferrari or Bentley but you guys are complete idiots if you think the GTR has an interior comparable to a Corvette. The materials are absolutely fine, the seats are wicked comfortable (wouldn't hesitate to drive across the country,) and the dash layout is intuitive and nice. It's not like you're driving around with the equivalent of a Sentra interior just because it's the same brand. It's the same comparable quality as the R34/R33/R32 were in their day.

My main gripe with the interior of the GTR is the center console area by the shifter. You can't keep anything there because it will either scratch the painted surface or fly all around inside the car, or both.
I don't know about anybody else but I didn't compair the interior of the GTR against the Corvette. All I'm saying is that people buy the corvette NOT for the interior QUALITY. (Not layout.) But because the thing is a beast. Same would go for the GTR. (If the interior quality is lacking, IDK. I haven't seen one in person.)

1999 328i Sport Package, Premium Package, 5 speed, Alpine white.
RockLee is offline   Reply With Quote