01-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
My Ride: 330CiC
FS: E46 coilovers, sway bars, brake pads, filters, SSK + more
1. Ground Control Track/School coilovers.
These cost me a pretty packet to get to Australia after the shipping and taxes. These are top end coilovers (search this forum for reviews). They have a fully constant spring rate to help predictability with handling and the car grips the road like sh1t on carpet. These have done 11,000km so they're basically new. Surprisingly comfortable on the street. Not a slammed look and only lowers it about 20-30mm from stock which is great for the crappy roads we have and you don't want to look fully sik.
Kit comes with:
2 Koni single adjustable struts
2 SHORT Koni single adjustable rear shocks
4 Eibach ERS springs, driver school or track event rate
4 Ground Control bump stops (made in Germany)
2 Rear Ride Height Adjusters
1 Pair front Camber Plates
1 Pair rear upper shock mounts
F: 440lb/inch R: 550lb/inch
Fits all E46 models except M3.
2. Whiteline adjustable sway bars. Fits all E46 models except M3.
BBF11Z Front Sway bar - 27mm (http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_..._number=BBF11Z)
BBR11Z Rear Sway bar - 20mm (http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_..._number=BBR11Z)
$400 for both.
3. *SOLD* OEM M division performance disc brakes + bedded in StopTech pads
4. StopTech 309 Performance Pads for 330 only.
Great initial bite, low dust, no fade. What more could you want?
Full set including brake wear sensors for $150.
5. Front strut tower reinforcement plates $30
6. MANN oil filters *SOLD* each. 5 total.
7. Air filter *SOLD*
8. MANN cabin micro filter $30
9. Fuel filter *SOLD*
10. OEM grey centre console cup holder $30
11. OEM short shift kit (new). Comes with Z4 3.0L shifter, plastic washer, bearing pin, shifter arm bushing, shifter rod joint, shifter ball bushing, shifter bushing and shifter circlip for a full shifter refresh. $150
All second hand items are now out of the car. Please contact me if you have questions or want a postage quote. Make me an offer if you think the prices are a little out of reach, I may try to meet you half way. Contact me via PM, email at dan.1337 @gmail.com or mobile on 0402 502 537.
Last edited by dan_1337; 02-18-2013 at 03:49 AM.
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.