Thread: E46 vs Girls
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #20
dmax

My Ride: '99 328i 1.04646 mu
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashtwosix View Post
whoa whoa whoa. back up dougy. it is not that girls are complicated it is that you guys are clueless on picking up social cues, body language, facial expression, hidden messages, implied tasks and understanding our intents. for example, Limoncello easily understand my non verbal cues. if I look at him a certain way he would understand that I am upset and would leave me alone. However, if I do the same to the hubby, he thinks I have a twitch or allergy
I know that's true for me. I'm oblivious to embarrassing my kids or my friends. They all love me, so ignore that I haven't a clue.

Once, when I was younger, a young woman said that I had beautiful hands and thought that I'd be great in bed. I thanked her for the compliment.

I'm pretty sure I didn't get her intent.

Why is that, do you think, Flash? Is it that we don't care or that we know not to get muddled down in the mire of whatever it is you're thinking?

Performing at the Comedy Cove--595 Morris Ave. Springfield NJ reservations 973 376-3840

A recent set

dmax on the radio every Wednesday 7-9 p.m. NYC time. Call in! (661) 449-9340 watsonnwatson.com
dmax is online now   Reply With Quote