View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #14
Joe@ApexRaceParts
Past Site Sponsor

My Ride: E36 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSoFreaknWhite View Post
I just recently purchased 18x10 square set up for my m3. The front sticks out of the fender a bit too much, and the back looks fine with a 12mm spacer. I was wondering if any of you guys had any idea of a good amount of camber to run in the front to get the tire tucked under the fender as much as possible but without having to get new tires every 3,000 miles. I never track the car it would be strictly a street driving set up.

@Joe do you have any idea what that Tiag M3 has camber wise in the front? you mentioned he had a 18x10 square set up as well?
Usually about -3 degrees is the absolute maximum we suggest using on the street before tire wear starts to become a concern. This is at 0 toe because any toe in or out will greatly accelerate tire wear in the front. -3 degrees is also the minimum we suggest when using 18x10" ET25 wheels square on an E46 M3 because it is a very aggressive front wheel and is normally reserved for track cars, but some do use that wheel set up on the street with it known before hand how aggressive the fitment actually is.
Joe@ApexRaceParts is offline   Reply With Quote