View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #109
bimmerfan08

My Ride: E46 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammk View Post
Agreed about kicking the can down the road. The debt ceiling is the real debate that's yet to happen in an effective manner with sustainable solutions. However, it's better than nothing because without the deal passed before the 1st, millions of middle and lower income people would have automatically started to pay higher taxes and would have initiated a slow double-dip recession.

Just look at how the stock market reacted today - if anyone had any common sense, they would have made a small windfall in a matter of seconds this morning.

So you can't blame Obama and the Senate for passing something in spite of Congress.

The President was not back from his vacation, he was merely taking a break from a vacation to look after urgent business. Which reiterates what I've said before - as POTUS, you never get to take a vacation and chill out on a beach like the Hollywood types. You're working most if not all the time. You're merely in a different place with different people, but you're still working..

The rest of your post is birther nonsense which indicates that your intellectual development is on par with an adult hamster, which I don't have time to respond to..
Stop implying pity on Obama and congress. They took the jobs and they can take the responsibilities. American citizens and this country should be top priority for them regardless of how much vacation they have had. When they actually accomplish something worthwhile then I may budge. Until then they can enjoy all the benefits that one enjoys for simply being a politician that the majority of us don't.

Last edited by bimmerfan08; 01-02-2013 at 09:47 PM.
bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote