Cliffs Notes :
- Obama (and likeminded individuals) want larger government, more government control, and less of a free market system. They have realized that they are the MINORITY. Americans, as a generalization want less government involvement and a larger role at the state level.
- Because Obama and his minions can't push large government legislation (even his health care bill would have failed in an even remotely bipartisan congress), they will push for larger handouts. They will push for more freebies for the unemployed, healthcare programs for the pool, and other idiotic expansions of the welfare state (inherently making the welfare TRAP more easy to fall into). And he will easily get votes because there are more people now that will take than will make in the economy.
- The expansion of government and larger pools of handouts will result in a budgetary shortfall as we've already seen. This in turn creates a need to collect more revenue.
- Obama will point fingers and place blame on the rich. They are an easy target, are a small portion of society, and serve as a nice scapegoat (germany anyone). By fueling rage, he can then place unfairly high requirements for taxation and justify them through the budgetary crisis he has created.
- The cycle will continue and Obama will push for more handouts which will inevitably HAVE to result in higher taxation.. which results in the shrinking of the private sector and an expansion of government involvement... an inherent push TOWARDS socialism and away from the free market.
While Fox News complains about the government expansion and the topic of the hour, people are blind to the larger systematic push away from the very factors that made this nation so successful. And as people as a whole become indoctrinated into the socialized system, the fight against it will end and the acceptance of it will begin.. as that happens, so does the rise of tyranny.
Capitalism will ultimately fail as the masses have realized they can vote themselves goods from the public treasury. Tyranny will rise and the select few that rule over the masses in this nation will look back and applaud Obama for giving them the chance to rule over Americans as their dependent subjects... subjects that are happy with a meager existence of table scraps.
People like Busa will roll their eyes to this. But they'll also be the first to flip over and take it up the @$$ for Barack.. defending him to the very end regardless of the charges. Solyndra and the vast other examples of crony capitalism had no meaning. The expansion of the fed into healthcare was a "welcome addition" to expansion, and anything other than praise for Barack is the result of racism.. for no intelligent individual could possibly look down upon the actions of his hero.. Because Obama, to him, isn't a politician.. he is an icon and a cult of personality.. one that must be obediently served via praise.. it's rather sad.