View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #18
TSR6

My Ride: Keg Sled
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOVAbimmer View Post
apparently in illinois you can't bring a buddy to the range under that law. In order to discharge a firearm at a range, you have to have an owner's card.
Current laws you either have to have a FOID, be under direct supervision of a FOID holder. This proposed bill restricts it a lot more... I think there was wording in there in regards to "private" ranges, but thats all I remember off the top of my head here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
People have already started to forget the school shooting, and they won't have anymore support.
Don't take this the wrong way, but the media milked that one for all it's worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentaruu View Post
yea fortunately enough the media has conditioned people to get bored easily of old news and crave new things to obsess about

also the fiscal cliff bs took a lot of attention off of the guns for a while, i dont know if thats a good thing or not yet
Good news is that it took the attention off now, and then coming up quick the whole debt ceiling will take over. Give it a little time, we'll be back to AR's in stock and collecting dust...