01-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
My Ride: '06 330 CIC ZHP
FS: Home Theater Subwoofer - velodyne
Selling my Velodyne Subwoofer for Home Theater, one of the best names in the business! This subwoofer is a beast... retailed for $1000, ~18"x18", 67 lbs, handles 500 watts! Rattle your neighbors windows with this one if you want. Selling for $189 obo.
Why so low? I bought it in '99, for a huge room, then moved a year later and never used it again because I had nowhere to put it. Always figured I'd eventually find a way for a good fit but kids, etc... you know the drill. So, it's in absolutely excellent condition but it's old. I guarantee 100% it works. Local pickup only due to weight. PM me with an offer. Figured I'd list here before craigslist, etc.
Specs: Velodyne VA-1215XII
- 12" forward firing woofer with 2" voice coil & 55 oz. magnet
- 15" downward firing passive radiator
- Built-in 250 watt (RMS) power amplifier, 500 watts peak
- Adjustable (40 to 120hz) low-pass crossover with bypass option
- Selectable (80 or 100hz) high-pass crossover
- Line-level inputs & outputs
- Speaker-level inputs & outputs with 5 way binding post connections
- Signal sensing auto turn on/off with bypass option
- Variable volume control
- Variable phase control (0 to 180 degrees)
- Two position audio/video listening selection switch (+3dB, video)
- Response, 22 hz to 120 hz, +/- 3dB
- Detachable power cord (available on some versions)
- Magnetically shielded for video use
- Dual staggered low-pass crossover; 12dB/octave initial, 24dBI
I'll post or send more pics if you are interested.
John '06 330 Cic ZHP
ZHP, Cold Weather Pkg., Leather, Jet Black/Black/Black Cube, NAV
AA Tune, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf. Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan STEP S/W & TB, TMS Pulleys, H&R Touring Cup Kit
DICE Ipod, Parrot/Connects2 Bluetooth, StealthOne Valentine Module, Hardwired V1
BMW Perf. Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan delete
Last edited by johnrando; 01-05-2013 at 11:15 AM.
|Ads by Google
Guests, get your FREE E46Fanatics.com membership to remove this ad.