View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #9
xXJay22Xx

My Ride: BMW E46 323CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46DrEaMeR View Post
heres an idea....get wheels/tires that fit, arches flares woteva you call em aint the way t go!! unless youre going the M3 rear fender route
Well, I have TEIN Suspension so my car is low, and I also have 19" BBS on them (I think they are 19 Inch not sure. So I figured I'd get them flared so it wouldn't hit the fender for every dip I come across. Hmm, but I would probably take the M3 rear fender consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46Snowball View Post
Oh my lord this is a tough crowd...just answer the damn question. To be honest that doesn't seem to bad, if they painting all 4 flares...front and rears, which is 200 each...
I think it should be closer to 600 if they don't have to prep it. Maybe this price is the result of the free mirrors and bumper installation. Good luck bro, and hope this helps a little...lol.
Thank you!!! haha I was waiting for a response. All I wanted to know the right estimate or a close estimate of installing/painting them. Everytime Someone sees my car they say "Yea, the flares go good on them" because I flared my original fenders with a machine so it wouldn't scrape on the side (From the dent it had from someone hitting me there)
xXJay22Xx is offline   Reply With Quote