View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #2
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 2,764
My Ride: 2001 M3
Originally Posted by soneracar View Post
I have a 323i convertible (I guess 323 isn't cool enough to be called 323cic)
I've never heard of this. Thought they were all "C"s

Anyway, have you checked Start by putting in your VIN to find the part number for your car's rotors, then put that part number back in to search for vehicles that use the same application.
cityjohn is offline   Reply With Quote