View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #20
kook

My Ride: F20 125i
Thanks, I've only ever seen one LeMans Blue M3, owned by a guy in Germany, I think its a pretty rare colour. Its an Individual package, that I'm slowly adding CSL bits too, done bootlid, diffuser, steering wheel and intake. Intake is definitely the best mod, if I had to recommend any one mod, that would be it. Bought all those parts from CA Automotive in the UK, they let you buy OEM CSL parts without supplying a VIN. Car now has an Evolve-R tune ( http://www.evolveautomotive.com/engi...ap-alphan_940/ ), the intake noise of the throttles sucking is mental, this is the sound you get

I buy ALL my parts from the US, the price differences between here and there are crazy. I always have enough parts in the shed for 2 full services. The BMW dealer here doesnt mind, I just rock up with my car & parts on the backseat, and pay for labour. I remember when I first got the car I got quoted $650 here for a MAF sensor, same part in the US was $107! Car is MAF-less now anyway with the new intake. CSL intake filters are still a bit rich though from either US or UK, around $130 a pop! Who knows what BMW Aus would charge for them, $6-700 probably...!
SOLD : 2005 Le Mans Blue M3
kook is offline   Reply With Quote