View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:16 AM   #24
LSM3

My Ride: E46 ///M3
I have the M3 on Yokohama AD08s at the moment and wacked a set of Michelin PSS on my bosses XKR, both tyres are super impressive, i think i'll continue with AD08s though if i can because their wear is better than the PSS.

Mine is a Competition Package in InterlagosBlau Metallic, which is individual to the comp package.

I've always read that Evolve UK are the business with their tunes and customer service, especially when it comes to mafless tunes for csl airboxes cars. The install sounds like a pain in the assholes though, but i bet its worth it when your foot is buried from 3500rpm and you get to hear Dat Box. To be honest though, for that amount of coin, i'd probably opt to supercharge it.

I have an ESS ecu tune and csl smg tune in mine, they work quite well together. Its awesome that you had a dyno run when putting your tune file together - that would definitely ensure the tune is effective and safe.

You gotta stop posting vids of airbox noises, i am getting a persistent half mongrel watching them.

2006 CS M3 | ESS Tune : CSL SMG tune : Eisenmann Race : Eibach : Tekarbon
LSM3 is offline   Reply With Quote