View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
joeski3d

My Ride: 2000 323i
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ynd1cat3 View Post
Say whaaaaaat? The liberal joe from new jersey is applying for a gun permit? Hell hath frozen over!
I'm only liberal compared to you. I love guns! My father (a Marine officer when I was a kid) used to take me out dove hunting. He gave me a .22 when I was 5 and taught me to respect it. I was even on the ROTC rifle team. Earned sharp shooter.

Quote:
Idk the answer to your question. If I were to guess, I would think you need to disclose that since it all happened while you were an adult. I'm not to familiar with new jersey law, other than it's a pain in the arse to but a gun there. I'm sure someone else will chime in with good info though.
Yea. I'm thinking that's the way to go. I just no longer have the details they are asking for. I'll have to go get a background criminal check on myself.

Quote:
Welcome to the club!
Thanks! I'm mostly just interested in a shotgun for home security. And, I'm pretty sure I need the permet to buy a BB gun that I want to just put holes in paper targets in my back yard.

Ballbusters Inc.

DISCLAIMER: No balls were physically hurt during the reading of this post. Should redness and/or swelling occur consult your gynecologist immediately.

Last edited by joeski3d; 01-08-2013 at 03:15 PM.
joeski3d is offline   Reply With Quote