View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:29 PM   #15
SK8URDEAD

My Ride: TopazBlu 325I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex323Ci View Post
nice car, picture looks great. hate to see it go down the path of un-drivable

i have a hard time understanding why pay a premium for parts to slam a car where it can't be driven like it's suppose to.

ah youth, where one gauges how cool a car is by how loud the exhaust is or how low can it go without scraping. it's your car so enjoy
not going that low.... you'd be crazy if i was, i just want to get rid of that wheel gap and once i leave to japan and leave the car with my pops for 2 years raise her back up. thus the purpose i want fully adjustable coils.

also change of plans. not going with BC Coils after all. went to SD Motorsports today to talk to them about ordering them but instead the guy that makes the BMW E46 SRS Coilover kit (Status Gruppe Tuning) works there and im actually going to be going with his kit instead. He hit alot of key points i was hoping to hear about with his set up so looking forward to purchasing those from him early next month. pretty badass shop aswell with some clean lambo's in there getting worked on and his M3 is sicckkkkk
Umnitza MTech II Body Kit, ZHP Weighted Shift Knob, Muffler Delete, Resonator Delete, Khoalty LED Tail lights/Clear Front Turn Signals + Sidemarkers, Long CAI, Koni FSD's + B&G Lowering Springs, CF Fabric Trim, Black Suede Headliner + Pillars, Thule 753 Roof Rack n Fairing, 5% Rear 20% Front Tint, DDM Led license plate lights. No such thing as DONE lol.
SK8URDEAD is offline   Reply With Quote