View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:50 PM   #4325
LSM3

My Ride: E46 ///M3
Holy anal beads kook your car is phat.

What brake package are you running? It looks different on the back? Also, your wheels look like they have a mad amount of stagger - what brand are they?

Do the lights work on your M5 shifter? Interesting touch.

Is the back muffler a supersprint? Because the exhaust tips don't look like a SS item.. I am really picky when it comes to how the exhaust tips look on a car and yours look perfect with the CSL diffuser and i prefer it to the SS Race tip.

Your car looks perfection to me - well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kook View Post
New here, had a request for some pics so here she is. 2005 Le Mans Blue Individual (thats what the doorsills say!) CSL airbox, Evolve-R tune, CSL Bootlid & Diffuser, Magnaflow Cats & Resonators, Supersprint non-res X-pipe & Sport muffler, KW V2 coilovers, CSL/CS steering wheel, M5 shifter, carbon fibre paddles, 19" CSL rims, Michelin PSS. Audison Quattro AV amp, DynAudio 242GT splits. Car came with the KW suspension, everything else I've done, been busy! Plus numerous replacement/upgrade of other parts just to make sure she's in tip top condition All these pics are a bit old, might have to take some new ones soon!

2006 CS M3 | ESS Tune : CSL SMG tune : Eisenmann Race : Eibach : Tekarbon
LSM3 is offline   Reply With Quote