View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #1077
ghorn

My Ride: 330ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by MpoweredM View Post
The problem is, as a coach, I feel it's their job to make the difficult decision of what's best for both the team and the player. Any "run" the Griffin did was apparent he lacked even 50% of his ability. The coach IMO should recognize this and despite RG saying he was fine. As we both mentioned, any player is going to say they are okay to play hurt. I'm not bashing him. I would have done the same thing if I was in his position I'm sure. (Rg3 that is.) If I was shanahan I would have pulled him after the knock down out of bounds that he was slow to get up from
+1
Read an op-ed yesterday where a former pro athlete explained how he was watching the game with his 7 yr old son--a Skins fan. The 7yr old kid was asking his dad why they were letting him play when it was obvious he was hobbling around hurt.

Point being, who gives a sh!t what the player says, use those beady little eyes in your head, Shanahan, and look at him on the field. HE WAS OBVIOUSLY INJURED. Not just "hurt." The dumb motherfvckers were calling running plays for RG3 in that game, for Christ's sake. I'm amazed that they'd be that wildly irresponsible with a guy that looks like he was the future of the franchise.

Fvcking infuriating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000_328CI View Post
Doing drugs and having sex... oh wow big deal. Well it is actually a HUGE deal.
ghorn is online now   Reply With Quote