View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #18
eph6jonprice

My Ride: 2001 330Ci
Quote:
Originally Posted by figuej View Post
Thanks my friend ---- honestly, just by looking at your picture I have no idea what part is it, but I will follow the vacuum lines on that side to look for similar part.... If you have a picture of your engine and just point to the area I think that will be perfect.... but again , Thank you for your help..
Best way I can describe it is to say it's oriented in the picture as if you were sitting in the drivers seat and your dash and firewall were seethrough, it would be right in front of you a little to the right. If looking at the engine (standing in front of the car looking down), if you are looking at where your intake boot ends (at the throttle body) then the left side of this picture would be right above there, and the front of the picture is what you can't see because it's facing the firewall. The tip of my screwdriver in this picture is pointing to the nubs you see on the left side of the previous one. Hope that makes sense, and hope that helps, I know this can be confusing so happy to do what I can!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-17_10-03-30_730.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	485357  
eph6jonprice is offline   Reply With Quote